Thursday, April 9, 2009

the person you want to be with;

it's good friday tomorrow.
yeah; coming from a missionary school.
im gonna have the day off;
haha suckers.
school.
yeah; it's been pretty much schoolish
and i just realized yesterday that pretty is spelled 'pretty' not 'preety'.
well, that's how i've been speeling it for the past 14 years of life.
have been inviting people to go for cf's easter rally. hav
and people go "that's the one with the egg's right?"
yeah. if you tought that.
you really have to come for easter rally; bad.
khai wei and zhong zuan.
so badly want my ticket;
too bad loserrss.
cause i've got'em and you don't.
haha.
khai wei hates me now and zhong xuan's middle finger is really long.
i think im labelled as quiet or antisocial in class.
pffft.
that's a laugh. hate stupid labels.
well; i do socialize. and; i wrote a bunch of new lyrics.
khaiwei says their awesome.
aghh; yes i know im really self centered.
well abit more about le class.
never really said anything about that load.
i'll follow the contact list thing.
for those of you who will continue reading;
you are as lifeless as the one who posted this ;D
well; giving myself a test on how much i know my own classmates.
sorry if i offended any of you. it isn't my intention at all.
just for laughs.
awesome for everyone. cause im in the same class as them p:
pffftttt.

aileen: awesome. has lots of nicknames. and gives nicknames. socialite
audrey: awesome.soon to be author of the world's next best selling author.
zhi xuan: awesome.very dedicated class monitor. super hardworking. debator.
wan li: awesome. calls herself cawan. really random; in a good way
sze min: awesome. i can relate to her. cause i suck in math. and she has lots of math question.
but she does not suck in math. huizhi's her other half.
qian ying: awesome. overly self concious. i have to shut up when im with her.
darrelle: awesome. she's fierce. she'll probably kill me when she see's this.
wei-xin: awesome. sweet. selfproclaimed robot; righttt.
karen: awesome. singss. well, she dosen't know i know. cause i eavesdroped; not a habit tough.
yin jun: awesome. she's good at pingpong. really nice.
ying ying: awesome. really nice. girlguide-er. sat next to her on the first day of school.
yee ern: awesome. singss too. smart. karen's other half.
xinyin: awesome. the girl whom i know holds the most post in form2. krs-er
khaisin: awesome. nice. has the cutest laugh you'll ever hear in your life; trust me.
yuet ling: awesome. told me that it isn't pbsm but bsmm.
hui zhi: awesome. szemin's other half. librarian with a post. makes lots of announcement.
shin yin: awesome. i didn't think a person could be that smart; seriously.
yong jia: awesome. girl guide-er. really sweet.
me: that retard sitting infront of the class :D
rebecca: awesome. basketball player. simple plan fanatic
khai wei: awesome. super retard who wants to steal my tickets. ;D
yu ning: awesome. you can never get bored with her.
jo-ee: awesome. asst. class monitor. always get accused of eating. results of having braces.
sweet.
sue mun: awesome. helpfull.

24 girls in my class; now for the next 24 guys.
im killing my time in the most useless ways.
shi ken: awesome. guy who sits next to me.
a.y. jia wei: awesome. liverpool fan; i know cause im not a fan of liverpool and he sits behind me.
hong fatt: awesome. treasurer. empties my pocket every alternate month. sits next to khaiwei;
where i sit during every art period.
wing sum: awesome. yeah, dude in my class.
wei jian: awesome. one of them prefects.
ivan yap: awesome. ocassionaly sits on my place.
ting jie: awesome. the class cleaniness dude. never fails to ask me to sweep the floor when it
comes to my week.
zong xuan: awesome. the guy with a really long middle finger. who wants to steal my tickets.
jin-wei: awesome. the only one daring guy to do a solo oral presentation in front of the class.
jian jack: awesome. lm dude? ask teachers alot of questions. i know cause i sit in front of the
teacher.
al vin: awesome. tall dude from my class.
chee hong: awesome. one of the one who creates attention. sits on the same table in the lab.
ying chuan: awesome. same as the above. took my pen today and lost it; its okay. it was an old
pen.
jer shyan: awesome. desmond's cousin.
jia wei: awesome. chinese rep, yeah
shez han: awesome. yeah, dude.
ven zheat: awesome. one of them prefects. sits next to ying ying.
tat shing: awesome. sports addict. goes for loads of competitions.one of the prefects.
kah mun: awesome. primary school classmates as well.
su onn: awesome. high socks.
xi jun: awesome. yeah, dude from my class.
yu han: awesome. knows more about politics than my mom.
shein weng: awesome. tall dude from band.

yeah. thats my classmates.
they're all awesome. sorry if you got blinded by the 'awesome' words.
gahh. im reall sleepy now.
offf.
p.s. will add colours and stuff. yeah, edit it another time. immalazynow.

No comments: