Thursday, April 2, 2009

incomprehensible;

hey;
i've been gone for a really long time.
used a big word for this post.
i don't actually understand the word but it sounds dangerous;
school today was a little deprssing.
there were so many people who cried today.
and i suckkk ditt; at consoling people.
anywayss; showed khai wei my latest entry :D
RECORD BREAKING 3 MINUTES OHKAYYY.
at least she appreciates it.
picture day;
worst picture day ever.
dot. i was standing next to khai xin and becky was it?
anyway;;
April Fool's Day.
it was yesterday. and i heard someone prank her friend today and shouted April Half Day.
it was so funny. i just couldn't stop laughing.
if you couldn't catch that. you're the fool ;d
times i got pranked: 4
everyone uses the same phrase "look, you're shoes are untied". that is so not working.
and i had an failed attempt to prank Amanda.
who is really awesome.
just sitting there taking in all my crap each day;
you're the best;
i was like: amanda, i forgot today's april fool's day.
amanda: yeah,
me: can i prank you?
amanda: ok.
me: ahh. there's a spider on your head.
amanda: oh. ok.
haha's;
my freaking english teacher pranked the whole class on the " everyone would have to minus five marks for not following the instructions".
that one really scared me loads.
had art yesterday and the class was quite empty cause all the choral speakers went for their practice and; yeah.
sat with khai wei.
and then zhong xuan (sorry if i got your name wrong) sat infront of us.
they were trying to open my glue cause it was stuck and i told them i would get them concert tickets to David Archuleta if they could. haha. they were fighting over my glue.
and they almost broke it;
"I WANT MY TICKETS". private joke :D
GAHH;
to all david archuleta haters; im not taking sides. it's just that he's in town.
im going; with none other than shukies.
im not sure if im actually allowed to post this.
but if you want to kill me;
ILOVEYOUU.
and to the other; i miss you guys alott.
Khai Wei don't get mad at me okay.
i've been pissing her off.
she's awesome.
she's just really jealous that im going and she's nottt ;p.
booyou.
tribute to wei-xin.
you're awesome okayy. im not really good at being a friend.
you'll just have to take in all my crap :D
ok;stepherrs.
she's zonked me mann.
with all the volley stuff.
gahh; she's such an athelete.
and i love her.
ahh; you're lazy steph.
i know im the reason you're lazy. sorry :d
and i have a personalized stalker;
RACHEL FOO.
haha. love that awesomeer.
met her off facebook.
times like this;
i lift my head up high and thank facebook.
American Idol.
my favourites are still in :D
whoompers for that.
NOTE TO SHUKS:
ELLEN LOVES ANOOP.
really awesome :)
DANNYGOKEYY.
awesome stuff.
and krisss.
can't wait for adam to be outtt;
hate in out of my mind;.
thank God i have ASHWAE to hate him with me.
if Adam wins; America is just wrong.
please don't sue. im just expressing opinion here.
another day at school tomorrow;
ohkays. that's the end of the really long post.
outttt.

No comments: