Monday, April 27, 2009

optimism; direct me

screams to the world :D
yeah, posting my long overdue post.
just to let the world know im still alive.
well; this blog is preety much dead.
been browsing my classmates bloggies. so cute weih; i did that whole description thing on the previous post, now its like everyone in my class who has a blog is doing it.but sorry to say, i was just being lifeless. and i lead everyone into this deep dark hole of being lifeless as well.

friday: oh yeah, it was tat shings birthday on friday. so yeah, sorry for not wishing you on that day. Happy Belated Birthday anyways :D
had bible knowledge quiz on friday. which was super hard, it would have been easier if i actually read the right version. my own fault. ohwells. no thanks to melissa and hoien who ditched me :/
you guys owe me. they were suppose to go aswell.
i did completly last minute studying and im not very proud of it, but im happy i actually went for the quiz. jo-ee went for the quiz too :D at least she didn't ditch me. yeah, she finished really fast. ahah. we both tembaked quite alot. after that went for kh. did more of the wood work stuff.
used that 'spirit' thingy which make your hand go all cool. hah. i screwed my whole project thingy. and i broke the MDF board thingy. gahh. i suck at living skills. after recess was my last hours with Sze Min. (sounds like im dying or something); nahhh. that's cause as of now we've changed places. she's like so far away from me now.
you'll never ever get bored sitting next to her and hui zhi. they're just this big box of randomness. had the lst two periods off. we had to go to the tapak to gather. i sat with Darrelle and did really retarded things. trust me; it was VERY retarded. woo yeah, we; okay fine i did really stupid things wiht my nails. i drew on them with highlighters. darelle made them colourful. lollers. its not hard to admit she's as crazy as me. and then we drew all over our hands. before leaving class, qian ying and i were talking about really private stuff. TKH (: arghh. obssesive.
ahah. she knows. then went home. spent my friday night really lifelessly. nothing worth blogging about.

saturday:
wasted fuel. woke out at some insane hour to go for school activities and then realized that it was friggin cancelled. argh. i ought to check the studd board. was suppose to finish my PE project and finish up homework. instead, all i did was laze around and add radiation to my laps. was playing with the laptop. some retearded game- chuzzles to be exact. yeshh. i know;
went to church in the afternoon for nst.
next stop: Brandon's
it was his birthday party. i gave him a note-card thingy with really touchy words inside :D i was suppose to go earlier, thank God i didn't it would have been such a dragg.picked up jeanni jie and left for brandons. Brenda was there. i feel for her mann; its like ever since brandon and ahemm were together, frigging brandon hardly ever layan's her. i mean its okay to go crazy over his girlfriend. but brenda dosen't even live in the same house as him. the least he could do is care about his own sister for a change when she's back right? ughh. well. it was a surprise to see brandon's friends. how could i put this; they're all very INTERESTING? and ariel. ughh, she's really photogenic? when we reached his house. we saw the tent and was like, woah he's odering catering, and then we saw the lamb, and agian. tought it was gonna be friggin grand.yeah, then faith belle and jewel came. my three favourite little cousins :) we had dinner. yeah the satay and lamb. UGH AWESOME PARTY? what was the tent for anyway...
the house was practically turned into an indoor bar. that's cause my uncle owns a pub.
so not healthy for childrens brains. tskkk.
after dinner everyone went up to the second floor to watch some stupid horror movie. yeshh, agian mind polluting.
so being the awesome cousin i am; being really perasan now,
i preveted my inocent cosuin belle and slightly polluted mind of faith from being polluted by that movie. we all stayed in brandons room. i temaned them, being really retarded and kiddy.
i mean, face it. my eight year old cousin is on facebook. and there they are watching mindless movies. yeah, and their the ones who's 16? yahh.
we played with balloons :D
i love those thing. plastic with saliva and air in them. those things are just the bommm;
yeah, then li-ann joined me and belle, faith.
we drew on our balloons. then hunee joined in,
so basically i was running a firggin kiddy entertaining section :D
me likee. and babbies jsut love me :D
we were playing retarded games with the balloon. took pictures of belle.
who is now confirmed the youngest poser ever. she will be the futures camwhore champ.
knoced out MICHELLE LUM WEIHH; ahah. please dont kill me :)
yeah. jeanni jie called me a friggin BIMBO. A BIMBO.
getting it from her, its almost like a compliment :P ahh. i know. im being bimbotic now.
yeah well, no offence to his so called "honoured guest" and "friends". the least they could do is sing the BIRTHDAY boy his BIRTHDAY SONG. right? gawdd. damn annoying. and all his friends did was stand behing the counter . not to be judgementful or anything,
but they were just irritaiting.
steph eeee. did all the singing. and belle stood infront of the cake,
so it was practically like belle's birthday/
so cute, she blew out the candles on the cake.
IT ISN'T EVEN HERS:D
yeah, brandoes was like some kind of celeb. i was part of the papparazzi.
haha's.yeah, and qian ying called me.
after that i escaped to steph eeee's house.
leaving poor brenda alone. IM SORRY D:
finally, proper ac in her house. uncle simon had to cook for me and faith
cause the dinner wasn't that proper.
c'mon, who can call lamb and satay: dinner?
pfttt. belle is an eating machine mannn;
she just never stops.
after that, i helped out with facebook.
because well, they suck at using technology :P
well honestly, during the party,
i mean my cousins were acting more mature then SOME PEOPLE.
and some of them were dressed wuite indecently,
sorry to judge again. but faith was dressed like some school girl.
haha. so nerdy 8-) like in the british movies.lollies.
and yeah, they were drinking alcohol. which is BADDD. bad for health okay....
i sound like some health freak.
blabber. after that went home and dropped dead.

sunday: church.finished my last minute PE folio. well, added the finishing touches ;)

well, thank you for the best civics project team mebers ever:
aileen, becky, hui zhi, sze min, jo-ee, kai shin, xin yin.
they were so understanding, cause i totally blew it at losing the pictures.
ahhh. the guilt will be wiht me forever D:
oh yahh. and thanks aileen for such comforting words :D
loveee you. she's the best.
was so relived after that.
sorry steph for dumping all my stress on you with all the complaints and stuff.
i owe you bigg ;D

well, yeah, then there's today. im sitting wiht this guy: Neoh Alvin. blog linkkie is on the side pane. so far, he has potrayed himself as a money minded, cruel and in serious need of counciling guy. yeah, sorry if im so harsh. I MISS SZE MIN D: i wasnt her beside me again. she makes me laugh at the most random things.and hui zhi and zhi xuan D: im still at the back of the class. and my cacated eyesight isn't making it any easier to see the firggin words on the board.
oh yeshhh, Mr Guna. my formteacher told my class about this interclass drama thingy for from 2 students to take part in. yaadiyaadiya.
yeah, cause my class was so noisy, we didn't get to the ellestcing and nominating part yet.
it sounds COOL ;D
thats the only thing about the drama i can blog about.

to qiao xin: choy and yok are so yuck now :P

yeah went for boring 3worddd tuition. LOOK LOOK LOOK.
michellelumm. inside joke. if she's not too dense; she'll get it.
and my brother bought krispe kreme. its like a francise thing.
and it's finally reached malaysia. my brother's friends used to buy it from aussie.
but now, we can get it from like times square and midvalley. altought i loathe those two malls.
sorry; but ou is still the best. they better branch there pronto.
and my brother bought back some.
so thanks kor :D

thats all for this really long post.
pictures will be up soon.
nights. its late.

immaoffthelightsnow.
ellersmelloniglooyak;
inside joke. KHAI WEI.
ahah. okay. nights

No comments: