Tuesday, April 28, 2009

hyped;

as to todays post title.
yesshh; im in the hype to blog and yeah.
gonna make this a sort one.

yeah; you know how i did that whole description thng-a-majig.
practically my whole class is doing it now.
and again they've fell into becoming as lifeless as me.
nahhh; their all great.
and hah. (perasan moment)
i am the leader to all this awesome description writing :D
okay; moment over.

have been reading others description about me;
as much as i hate labels; altough i keep giving them to people.
mine happens to always include my pencilbox.
which is this big case with coloured stripes.
and yeah; its real stuffed.
with colour pencils too :D i know everyone's jealous :P

okay back to me being self centered:
2a4(posted by wong yu han)-Quek Mei Yen:...............
Aileen:Emily- I knew her since 2008, so not counted. But she's NICE.
Alvin:- Currently sitting beside me. An English- speaker. XD
Chee Hong:Her pencilbox is like doraemon's pocket....ROFLMAO.
Ying Chuan:Quek Mei Yen - Emily! Sorry for menghilangkan ur ball pen -.- her pencilbox is full of things. Colour pencils too! ^_^.
WanLi:Quek Mei Yen-behind me

em yeah; that's about it.

nights : )

No comments: