Friday, November 16, 2007

Graduation...

ONE OF THE MOST MEMORABLE MOMENTS OF MY LIFE : 16 NOV 2007 first graduation

it was really a moment in my life have i ever felt like this...

when i went to school this morning, i realized it will be my last day in that school sitting on my desk. my heart already felt like it was gonna burst. everyone was so happy, and i was thinking back about everything that have happened in the very school i studied in for 6 years.

then it was time to go into the hall... somedumb speeches... and then some other lame things. when it was time to sing our graduation song i couldnt really feel anything . but when it came to singing " you yi wan shui " sue anne started to cry like hell. i saw her and started crying .

it hit me that she has been my friend for sooo long. we have had sooo many ups and downs . this whole half year like i wasnt so close to her. but everything didint matter anymore. everyone was hugging each other . even tought they were enemies . i t was a really touching and unforgetable moment of my life. this post may be really stupid but it is one of the things i need to remember.

sue anne, mates, ying's, huis hin, hong yee, yee mun, yat kuan, and everyone else. thank you for a great time this time of my life.

HOPE EVERYONE WILL STILL TRY TO KEEP IN TOUCH :D

3 comments:

awesome said...

aww i should thank you, i will miss you sob

A Friend of the Fish said...

thx for being a VERYx100 good friend trought out thie 4 years we had in the same class we had our most happy times toghether when we were std4 wif MATES well hope u do well in everything u do and when u become a writer dun forget me and isabelle

emm said...

all this just brings me to tears... thanks all of you guys. and delly... hope you and "you know who" the best :)