Friday, November 16, 2007

as the time passes by ...

it has been really sad these few days ... to fill you in in all the events :

1) got my UPSR results ... didint really get marks i wanted.
2) HM & Luo Fu's farewell
3) Graduation...

our headmistress farewell was such a big deal... alot of people attended it . i , me yes , me had to sing in choir again with the pethetic outfits ... but it all seemed so sad. the next day was luo fu's farewell, it seemed even sadder . its like everyone seems to slowly start to say goodbye.

I got 4 a's for my UPSR. I got really dissapointed. i cried . (i know , im pethetic) but thanks to one of my mate's letter it really got a smile on my face again =D . if you read this , it did make perfect sense

will tell you about graduation in next post.

No comments: