Thursday, October 8, 2009

sleepless nights like these.


i got a cut on my left ear, burned tastebuds, and my father woke me up just so i'd help him close the door.

WHAT A JOY
went to bed at 2 am last night. and i couldn't sleep till godknowswhen.
well, alot has been happening lately but im too lazy to update.
sooooo, yeah.
OHHHH YESSSHHHHH.
im going to sabah on november :)
and kim and hen came yesterday and the adults did all them planning stuff.
and i feel excited already :D
sorry, i cant tell you're bored already.
yeah, sorry, but im going to end with something rather depressing.
.
its sleepless nights like these,
i can't help but rerun everything we've said to each other.
there has just been too many excuses given.
how can i convince myself that you going away is for the better?
why is it that i try to turn everything against myself.
when i actually did try to make things better,
but then you acted asif nothing of me mattered anymore.
i gave up.
but why is it that it still comes to me during nights like these.
bye.
to decrease the depressing-ness.
:D
I KNOW THIS TOTALLY WORKS.
TEEHEE.

No comments: