Tuesday, October 6, 2009

just because it's on sale.

HELLO WORLD (:
missed me?
the promissed update :D
yeah, this is what it felt like for the past one week.
finals are almost over,
which mean,
PARTY :D
i'll just have to settle partying with my own school people who live hours away.
cause them other schools are just starting their finals.
ugh D:
okay,
let me lash out all my negativity on you readers :)
JOY :D
im gonna fail math, science, chinese, malay, geography, history, kemahiran hidup, moral, AND ART :D
im being as possitive as possible ;)
we got our exam titles for art yesterdat.
anddddd why would anyone wanna make us draw humans,,,
anyhooo, im certainly not drawing anything to do with boday parts.
im making no sense at all anymore.
.
.
haven't found the time to post anything worth reading yet.
so it'll just be me, you, and this post for now :)

i love this picture

don't you :D
it's like, i wanna grow up travel the world, write about places i've seen and make money out of it :D
yeah mannn i've found my dream career, now go find your own dream :)
but for now, it's going to be geo and history texbooks for me.
.
.
tootsies :)
p.s. anyone up for some public speaking thinggamajiggy course?
and cooking as well.
let me know, I NEED TEMAN-ER'S :D

No comments: