Monday, November 24, 2008

its like how you and i dont rhyme.

hi you (:
miss me?
i bet you don't.
been out for camp the past week, and have been lazy ever since.
im still not bored like some of you yet.
still living my holidays, even if i miss most of my crazies.
camp was awesome and im smarter :)
ok maybe not as smart as some of you,
but my brain feels heavier.
somehow each of my post get dragier but im getting more readers.
awkward
watched quantum of solace yesterday with my uncle, cousin and brother.
BE JEALOUS MICHELLE i watched it before you.
got a call from my aunt just now, and im going to watch MADAGASCAR 2 tomorrow :)
yayers.
i'll won't post much about camp, that would just bore you.
but we had outdoor activities and that was mighty fun :D
note to shukies: we have to do some team building stuff together :) like the scary kind.
i won't tell you why.
the trainers were okay. and i loved the creativity sessions.
it was fun :) and i could answer some of the questions, means im not as dumb as i think.
watched the finale of THE AMAZING RACE ASIA 3: THE TOUGHEST RACE EVER.


CONGRATS TO VINCE&SAM.

shukiess team.
and THANKS GOD for that stupid cab driver geoff & tish got. life saver.
yeap, the bitchoe & bitchette team
well, as for ida & tania. better luck next time.
but they were the one's who enjoyed the race most. and they are already filthy rich,
a little less cash could do no harm.
i wanna join amazing race one day. that would be my life goal. anyone who wants to be my parthner?

BELLOW ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED:

  • not a wossy
  • not afraid to get dirty
  • not afraid of heights
  • will not care if i put them into near death experiences
  • great comforter
  • has a never give up spirit

the following are all the qualities i do not have (: interviews will be conducted soon.

i typed the following, blinded by my randomness.

yes, it tends to become a habit.

imoff:)

No comments: