Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sunshine,

hi :)
had a preety much fun day in school today.
pretty
me and steph did a whole lot of crazy stuff.
got back a few of my papers :/
well, i didin't really do good.
but i improved in some of the papers :)
well. i was thinking about my art paper,
and i think im gonna fail that.
actually,
come to think of it my finish work was,
pretty funny.
i kept laughing at my owen paper during the exam.
then the guy next to me was like staring...
haha.
stephanie said it looked cute.

hahas.
i sat with xing yi today.
then stephanie came over to sit with xue yi.
they're all preety nice people,
well... xing yi calls me a banana.
me, steph were doing this thing on-
'random and illogical'
thing and then cheryl came to sit with me.
then i couldn't think of anymore random stuff,
i told steph that i need ideas from someone random and illogical,
then both of us at the same time tought of bryan.
he was sitting at the back of us.

me: " think of something random and illogical. "
bryan: " ok. got it."
me: " tell me what it is la."
bryan: " oh. *then he said something which i forgot* "
me , cheryl, steph: " huh?"
bryan: " ok fine. humans can fly. "
me and stephanie laughs.
bryan :" you ask for someting illogical what..."
me:" ok, random enough..."
it was preety funny then.
then cheryl gave us an idea aswell.
which i forgot what.
then we finished our masterpeice.
then we got back some papers.
well. i won't post me marks up.
im not entirely dissapointed with my marks,
but i still am dissapointed.
talked to stephanie.
ohya, and she improved so much im most of the subs.
im so proud of her :D
and also cheryl and xing yi.
to the others who were preety sad and then told me about it,
its okay.
its just marks.

we did bizonkers during relief after recess.
but i guess it was funn ?
oh ya, i made this loser sign,
and at the back of it it said 'it'
and then i showed it to wenyi,
and she pointed the middle finger to me.
me and stephanie were like laughing.
cause she misunderstood.
she tought i was calling her a loser.
i used to be scared of her,
but now im like dishh, wossh...
its just wenyi.
she can be really scary.

haha.
well. got my english paper today aswell.
i got one wrong for objective.
and that question wasn't clear.
so asked steph wether i should go ask teacher then she said yes ,
so i went.

then chee hung came over to 'fight for his rights'
he got so pissed cause of that question.
he kept saying he will fight till he die,
c'mon, for that oneee mark...
then he kept saying he would ask pn. susan,
who prepared the questions and also the discipline teacher,
he kept asking me to do it and im like ,

no way.

yeah then came home.
went out for dinner.
indian.
came home watched friends and amazing race asia.
ida&tania are very lucky.
and i hate geoff and tish so much.
not because they yield henry& bernie.
but they are just the bitchoe&bitchette team
a.d. was so funny when they finished the zodiac thing and then the door opened,
she was like "teng teng teng teng deng deng deng"
okay, that was awkward.
and when they had to wear the dresses...

okay. i think i got tagged by some people.
but im too lazy to do the tags...
i just remebered this really funny incident,
that happened last year.
my older brother wears contacts,
so he took it out for awhile cause it was irritaiting.
then my 6-year old cousin was like:
faith: " yerr, whats that?!"
oldbro:"its my eye meat"
faith:" yerrrr. how come you can take out your eye meat? show me again"
oldbro takes out contacts again
faith stares in amazement.
faith:" yerrrrr, kak, see brian can take out his eye meat!!!!!, emilu, emily. look his eye meat can come out."
oldbro, laughs.
faith:" *runs to her mom* mom, pup(her father) look. brian can take out his eye meat."
all of us.
laughed at her.
she's just so cute.
and the way she keeps saying yer. is so funny.
yeah. my aunt is having another one next month.
its gonna be a girl :)
girls dominate my mothers side of the family.
thats why my cousin brother and my brother are both so,
sissyfied.
haha, happy times.
okay nights,

bye.

No comments: