Wednesday, October 22, 2008

falling in love again.

hi,hey. im real happy (: and im not being myself.
WOOHOO. FINALS ARE OVER :D
to the other people who are still having finals,
good luck.
well, had
MATHSBMENGLISH
the only one i enjoyed was english (:
obvious.
went for tuition in the morning
then went to school.
i didint study at all last night.
all i did was fantasize about today (:
so i couldn't answer most of the questions :/
steph and i had wierd dreams last night.
NOTE TO MICHELLE: MY DREAMS WERE ABOUT P.O.
it was really weird,
but you probably dont want to know details.
exams really sucked.
i didin't have enough time to finish answering maths.
tembaked alot.

recess with steph.
WENT FOR RECESS.
after a really long time.
we being the hardworking people we are,
spent every exam recess in the library.
oh shucks, we're just nerds ;)


i was so happy after i finished answering all the questions for english,
and then i realized there was 1 hour left,
i started scribbling on my paper.
steph wrote lots of funny stuff on her paper :)
so did i
inside joke.

ohya, i had this bet with her today.
cause the person infront of me in the toilet is always the
slowest. and i said it was my friend tze junn (her twin sister was being side me)
and then steph kept saying its not her,
so we bet 50 cents.
which honestly was alot,
considering i didin't have any money then,
i even had to borrow steph's money for recess.
and at the end it really wasn't her
then only did steph tell me that she saw with her own eyes ,
tze junn went in the last toilet.
i don't know what im crapping,
but it sure is fun,
considering im really hyper now.


lots of people were asking for my paper,
IM HUMAN TOO. I MAKE MISTAKES.
everytime their answers were different from mine,
they would be freaked out, and stuff.


well. im still really happy. and im not being my normal self.
i've got enough happiness to last me a month (:


and to darienlow. however your name is spelled,
i still hate you alot. and dont worry i'll tell them .

tribute to LONDON CIRCUS. GO GUNNERS. beat'em losers


i'll only fall when you are there to catch me.

okay ciaos :)
gonna celebrate.

No comments: