Wednesday, March 5, 2008

i cant wait. <3

hi, update ;)

playing : a Daughtry song wich title I do not remeber . (in my brain)

one more day, it's all that's left.
yeap's exams finishing tomorow. finalllllly. le student got 99 for her exam. (chinese) !!! haha. it's either her school assesments are way to easy . or im a good teacher =P .well, yeah. not much to post about. just wanted to check some mail and all. got to go study for exam now. ooh ya. Happy Belated Birthday to Yat kuan (emily) well. she's been my longest classmate . so best wishes to her. To Faith's on Sunday. yeah, she's the one who got 99 for chinese. :) im so perasanted.
no langkawi for me :( this year. so no pics from anual march holiday trip.
just give me one more chance to make it right.
it feel's like tonight.
where's the spirit gone.
i can't wait to see you again.
just smile :) for me the next time.
it's been changing for awhile now.
you are all over it and you don't even know
yeah, so diffrent , unexpected ) :
glooms.
just stay happy despite my gloomy-ness. i mean it about going ice-skating. keep me posted. the rink will close if we don't visit it. byeees ;)

No comments: