Thursday, March 6, 2008

how its ment to be.

who knew, it felt this great
after all it's just fate,
moments i stay up,
and watch that sun go up ...
who knew, it all ended up like this.
hi.aren't you guys just boosting with happiness? well, exams over and it's just me, you&the hol's. chill this holiday cause theres not much time. ;) todays been a boring day. gosh, myblogsosuckkks, it's so boring. no pics or anything. that's also because i don't have a clue how to load pictures into the computer ;P . yeah , hope you guys actually read the crap i blog about.
lyrics-
(i like these songs even if you think their wierd, cause im wierd)
and unpredictably random ;)
I got my sights set on you and I'm ready to aimI have a heart that will never be tamedI knew you were something specialWhen you spoke my nameNow I can't wait to see you againI've got a way of knowing when something is rightI feel like I must have known you in another lifeCause I felt this deep connection when you looked in my eyesNow I can't wait to see you again
[Chorus:]
The last time I freaked outI just kept looking downI st-st-stuttered when you asked me what I'm thinking aboutFelt like I couldn't breathYou asked what's wrong with meMy best friend Lesley said "Oh she's just being Miley"The next time we hang outI will redeem myselfMy heart it can't rest till thenI can't wait to see you again
[Chorus]
I got this crazy feeling, deep insideWhen you called and asked to see me tomorrow nightI'm not a mind reader but I'm reading the signsThat you can't wait to see me again
[Chorus]
guess the song ;)

No comments: