Wednesday, January 9, 2008

my heart still belongs to...

Hi. guys... just to let you know I STILL UPDATE! keep reading ;) .

School is still fine for me... but everytime something happens i think about Puay Chai :6K. I am happy at the same time wishing i could be back in that classroom facing the much favoured teacher(s). Talking about stupid things and laughing.

Looking in front of the class and seeing people laughing / playing truth-or-dare. The common rivals between friends, but at the end it all seem to go well. Oh how I miss that moment...

The teachers in Catholic are okay . not as scary as it sounds. But teachers tend to give LOTS of homework. And I've been getting loads of calls . People asking how to do this and that.... In 6K it all seemed so relaxed. Even if it is at bad times we still find that bright side...


OH HOW I MISS 6K, PUAY CHAI.
OH YES, MY HEART STILL BELONGS THERE.

No comments: