Thursday, January 10, 2008

it's when the sun comes out...

2nd post=D

Well, after the previous post... i decided to add a more happier side to this post. I made a few new friends.

Stephanie: Tall, friendly, dosen't sit next to me tough... i just started going for recess with her. we are in the same house . KUNING . not many people are in yellow house (that I know of) Over-all i think i like her best (no offence to others)

Cheryll: Smart , Birthday's in January... Wakil B.C. sits in front of me. answers my question. Has a cousin also in my class wich i HATE... ALOT.

Rachel: Nice, sits next to Cheryll, helpful. calls me alot.

Kai Ping: The girl behind me. nice, sings alot. i can hear her from my place. asks me lots of question. sits next to the person I hate. asks people for their email addreses. ( :

Gan Yu Yan: Real quite. i just kinda got to know her. but we don't really talk. nice, preety.
new friends are people you start to appriciate, other friends are people you continue to remeber and never forget .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

emm said...

thanks.