Thursday, October 15, 2009

where's that inspiration?

BONJOUR!
don't mind me.
im just having a very unusual rush in me now.
yes, finals are over and,,,
this is how you should feel if you're me :D
anyway, had english, malay and history.
what a way to end it right?
anyhooo.
i practically screwed all my papers, but the feeling after you hand in the last paper is worth all of it ;D
and to shukies and michelle.
you guys'll just have to wait :P
feel the jealousy as me and allyna party.
blame education for making me this way.
it messed with my brains.
my next misson will be clearing my table.
which literally looks like some natural disaster.
my mind is just blank right now.
even during exams i thought of loads of things to blog about.
ah, it must be this rush thingy.
bye (:
i'll let you know if something comes up.

No comments: