Sunday, October 18, 2009

its all shiny (:

helloooo.
world,
yeah before i actually give you an actual post,
i would like to thank all those who were in my past and present. (:
i mean, i just realized i never ever read my comments.
and for some reason i realized that it was there.
everyone has just been my pillar of strength and being so nice and stuff :D
haha yeah.
and i read my older posts about graduation and school.
dailyrantsandrambles, stupid fights, talking about random stuff.
there were a few comments that i should answer.
well, the more recent and not so recent ones.
.
a) the one from tat shing's which made me go all -whatttt? but yeah, it involves yasmin ahmad :) i love that lady. anyway, thanks for your concern. things are wayy better now.
b) the one from delly. it took me awhile to recall who that was.and then i was like -OH. its justin (: hahaha. this one just made me remember how im supposed to be dedicating my future novel to justin and isabelle. which i certainly will!
c) the one from ying xi. well, there was quite a number from you thanking me and stuff. well, i should be the one thanking you for being part of my life :D
d) the one from szeteng. when i blogged about learning to ride a bike.
.
anywayy, yeah.
my facebook notifications has been going crazy.
with all the comments from the nostalgic primary pictures.
;D
yeah. i hope that the outing thingy will happen.
anyhooo. i just came back from bukit tinggi.
music and Nicholas Sparks- The Notebook as my companions.
followed my mom for her ETOP retreat thingy. yeah a bunch of 13 people went.
bunch/group/army.
whatever collective noun that applies.
walked in this stream, stared at nature, went swimming, got really bored, stared at nature somemore.
yeah, that was the not-so-interesting stuff i did there.
.n
at night we went to this house that sells organic fruits and stuff.
and i met my distant relatives there.
DUCKS!
they were all being really noisy. welcoming my presence
haha. ohwells.
mummy bought passion fruit and papaya!
haha. i had the urge to colour that.
andandand.
we played,
TABOO
which was fun,fun,fun :D
me, shaun, jasmine and aunty chai ngor to a team.
and our team won :D
haha.
we played till 2 in the morning.
and yeah,
now im here.
anyone up for a movie?
im going for the meatballshow tomorrow with my cousins :)
okay, i've posted more than you would want to read.
so,
bye.

2 comments:

Jenson said...

right. haha. Okay!

emm said...

haha. yeah?. i dont know. im comfusing myself.