Thursday, July 2, 2009

when spring is near.

hello.
havent been updating, as usual.
got almost all my results. just havent got to the part where teachers give marks for attitude and homework.
ahhhh, screw all that crap.
i got my class picture, well no exclamation marks here.
looked retarded as usual in pictures.
my classmates have been very emotional towards their results.
girls and guys alike.
well, i feel bad in a way cause i couldn't care less about my results.
that would explain the drop from a's to c's.
finished reading- My kiasu teenage life in Singapore, Ee Lin See
for the third time.
all about how singaporeans are kiasu, and if anyone goes there, will also be badly affected.
haha.
its like her writing is so understandable, cause its like you can feel asif you're in her shoes.
whatever, my friend says that im so asain thats why i like that book.
pffft.
i've been so lifeless lately, i have nothing much to post about.
i do have stuff to post about, but when i start typing, i forgot about all i wanna post about..
anyhooo, going for transformers on friday :D
teeheee; so happy.
and for the upcoming holidays, i wanna go to help out in this orphanage.
to all those who have a heart to teman me and the orphans.
let me know :D
short one; done.
byeee.

No comments: