Thursday, December 4, 2008

just like thattt.

hello people.
im so lifeless.
been doing nothing except spending time with my newest best friend,
youtube :)
my cousin brenda came over today.
i tought her how to play the piano,
joy to the world
christmas spirit, eh?
my first student.
she's a fast learner, or maybe im just a good teacher.
haha, im so vain.
im learning to ride a bicycle,
incase you dont already know, i cant ride a bike.
went to school to buy my books today.
books are just a waste of paper and the main source to global warming,
well, the school kinds.
im so tempted to link my cousins blog over.
but she thinks she is "oh-so-great"
no one is worthy to link her blog.
dissshhh.
blogs without colour is like a history textbook.
boring.
just a little note to her. and i've decline the invitation to be her emcee for her future wedding,
that is if, ok, when MR.SAYANG of hers proposes :)
have a safe trip to singapore, michelle.
my superrr-ultra taylor lautner stalker.
don't miss me.
one of the short posts this time.
offffffffffffff.

No comments: