Thursday, November 6, 2008

boost.

hello awesome creatures (:
yesterday was the last day of my form 1 life.
it was preety depressing,
considering the fact that im going to have 2 months of holiday.
this has been one of the best years of my life.
hello freedom :D

to : stephanie, apple, cheryl.
: my loserrrr pathner, my comforter, and ms. crazy.
i won't ever forget you guys.
to the other girls and guys in my class.
you're the bestest bunch of crazies around :D
the day was preety much good,
except for the fact my body decided to fail me,
and i fell sick.
receive loads of goodies from teachers (:
and my report card.
well, consistency.
oh yeah,

me and steph had a blast yesterday running around school.
after that we just went to the tapak to wait.
i kept reminding myself that it was my last day .
after that we all just hugged each other goodbye.
it will definately be something i will not forget.
remember how belle used to be tiny?
she looks huge in this picture.
next to little sister jewel
take one.
Jewel (:
look at them.
being all weird :D
super poser belle.
at such a young age.
edited.
close up.
rising superstar (:
something my little cousin wants to prove.
life can be easy.
thats about it.
bye (:

No comments: