Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tagged by Justin.

just realize i got tagged by justin,
and since time is what i got,
im gonna do this :)

6 people to tag:
anyone who is...
  1. Michelle Lum
  2. Shuk Ling
  3. Pei Ming
  4. bored
  5. free
  6. intrested

6 things I'm passionate about:

  1. music
  2. photography
  3. movies
  4. travel
  5. writing crap
  6. internet

6 things I say too often:

  1. haha
  2. er
  3. huh
  4. um
  5. ah
  6. shit

6 books I've read recently:

  1. Fame game- claudia pattison
  2. My kiasu teenage life- Ee Lin See
  3. Beyond the blonde-Kathleen Flynn-Hui
  4. the summary of twilight?
  5. the Bible (:
  6. Diary-Loserrr

6 song I can listen to again and again:

  1. Lucky- Jason Mraz&Colbie Caillat
  2. CheckYesJuliet- We the kings
  3. One Step at a time- Jordin Sparks
  4. Crush- David Archuleta
  5. Fall for you- Secondhand Serenade
  6. Disturbia- Rihanna

6 things I learnt in the past year:

  1. the storyline of Mamma Mia!
  2. snorkeling in Redang is just the best
  3. TARA3 is truly the toughest race ever
  4. OU is way better than sunway pyramid
  5. the greatness of facebook.
  6. long bus rides make you think

P.S. Justin, you can stop making me jealous of your perfect life now :D you owe me .

No comments: