Sunday, April 20, 2008

it has been awile since...

hi(: and sorry a million for not updating since EASTER ! man thats long. just to fill you in my life .


this much has happen in my life..........






yeah, thats about it :/ i know my life isn't all interesting. well. for one person who practically ruined my life for a short period of time. he read my dairy. and since then dairy writing has kinda stepped out from my daily routine. ohhhhhhhhh yeah, i had my bibile quiz on last last Friday. Crazy hard . and i hate KH. why must i be one of the ones who has to take up home ec.s?! whatever it is.

i hope to see my mates and other friends soon . imlackofiiiit. ;)

im really sorry my blog is soooooo boring. im trying to change my skin and link up some other blogs plus make it more interesting. soon. currently i am busy . no im just kidding. im just plain old lazy pig shit. (:

i try to look trough a different window,
it feels great just to see two smiles ,
facing each other,
randomly,
laughter and love ,
it dosent have to have a reason.
life just isn't that simple .

No comments: