Friday, March 14, 2008

it's just the way i see it.

it's just the way i see it, you don't have to say a word.
i see you in the hills, i see you everywhere,
there is nothing more i'll do , to get the real truth,
but how am i to tell you?
of what i really feel ,
it's bursting outta me and i have to sense of what to do .
i can it the signs you send me,
it is all too clear.
but what you really feel inside,
still deep down ...
undiscoverd.
i wish that you could tell me,
if thats the way you feel,
i would say the same....
but i'm still waiting for you .

it's you!!! how can you not see that

it feels damn awesome ;) can't wait to see everyone on the 22nd *yeah,the people who are secretly copying my ideas in a hidden way, please don't . taking my ideas would be like stealing me.don't wanna go back to school yet):


stick to originality, cause its the best flavour.



No comments: