Thursday, December 6, 2007

ice princess or not ?

hi. i really suck at ice skating. Monday was my first time ever trying to ice skate. i sucked. well, my cousin brother brandon helped me tough.... :) .


i'm taking lessons now . it's like a monday, wednesday and friday thing for 2 weeks. ice skating is a great sport and it is fun . the skates just make your feet feel 10 times worse . and the rented skates aren't really a pleasure ...

if you ever fall just stand up again , everything will turn out fine . that is what i learnt while ice skating . well ... i fell like a million times these past 2 lessons. my little cousin sister fell more than me , whenever i tried to pull her up ... i fall . lol . my advice, try to get someone else to help too :)

ice skating is a funny sport . everyone in the ice rink dont know how to skate but they just go and go . and when they fall, they dont know how to stop . then they just either bang you or they will just pull your hand wich ultimately mean you'll fall . well it just goes to show ....




ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN AN ICE RINK **



that sums it up. ice princess... not my thing . lol
i suck :/ :)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.