Wednesday, November 28, 2007

hear your heart beat, scream out what your hearts desire...

well... hi :) . for some reason , i went to school today. in all the days of my school life... i never tought it would ever be sooooooo boring. me , ruey ying , josephine , yat kuan were there like at 7:00 . it was nuts.

the longest 5 hours in my life ! ! ! ! ! trust me . I wished more people had went there. we ( i mean , I ) was freaking out when i passed by classes. for some reason....

well... december's almost here . here are some important dates


DECEMBER GREAT DATES :

1. 1 dec' Fang Yin's 12 birthday .

2. 7 dec' My dad , Ruey Ying , Ann ee ee , uncle soo kai , ashlee's dad birthday

3. 9 dec' SIB(KL) :my cuhrch's christmas celebration

4. skip to the good parts....

5. 23 dec' my cousin sister's 2nd birthday & christmas party :)

6. 24 dec' CHRISTMAS EVE. Belle's birthday

7. 25 dec' CHRISTMAS !!! presents....

anymore important dates you guys might want me or everyone to know leave a comment :)

No comments: