Wednesday, September 12, 2007

It was all laughs today =)

Today went : AWESOMELY. Next Saturday would be the "Disney's Magic Gourd" show & also the school lantern festival celebration . Not sure wether i should be happy about that or not ... anyways . Today was really awesome , I got along with Sue Anne somehow today . It was mighty fun today . I know that I am the one who always brag , about others making so much noise while playing in class . . . i too played games in class . it was me . sue anne . daniel. jason. kah mun . We were playing UNO and cheess . it was all fun .

Introducing Jocelyn ... the most annoying and chitty-chatty person inn the damn universe . I carpull with Ashlee everyday . and so those her neighbour . SHE IS DAMN NOISY AND ANNOYING ! Today she tied her hair in a bun . Looked damn ugly . (no offence) Ashlee's mom called her "a ne ne" wich means Indian . I WAS LAUGHING LIKE HELL IN ME .

f.y.i. STANDARD 3'S ARE NOT GOOD STORY-TELLERS . They suck !

No comments: